Retired members

In this section find out about:

To contact MilitarySuper about your pension please view contact us.

Please have your reference number when you call; it is found in the top right-hand corner of your pension advice letter. You can contact MilitarySuper to:

  • change your postal address
  • change your method of payment (please also have your BSB number, new account number and name of your financial institution when you call)
  • inform MilitarySuper of any issues with your pension payment
  • ask general questions about superannuation and your pension.